2 Day Hardwood Cutting Board Class for Beginners
103a: 7/20, 6:00-9:00pm
103b: 7/21, 6:00-9:00 pm
In this 2 part class you will make a beautiful 11" x 15" hardwood cutting board from a variety of woods in The Foundry's shared woodshop.
- Using the table saw, planer, joiner, router, and sander
- Strategies and techniques for gluing and clamping
- How to choose the appropriate finish for your project
- How to match wood properties to suit your project
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time and lift 25 lbs.
- Must be 18 years old, 16+ with signed waiver.
Visit EventBrite to purchase your tickets. Click here.