About our Mebmberships
The Foundry has 4 shared makerspaces available for YOU to access! We have a metalshop, woodshop, tech and textile labs.
Membership to our makerspaces does not mean the same thing as having a private studio space in our business incubator. For renting space in our incubator, click here.
To sign up to be a member:
- Decide what level of access you need (Basic, Basic Plus or Pro)
- Attend metal/wood safety classes or tech/textile orientations. In order to access any of our spaces, you need to take a class or orientation for each one. To find when the next class or orientation is, visit our class listings!
- Pay for membership. Once you've gone through our safety class/orientation, you can choose to pay for monthly recurring membership or one-time membership.
Requirements to be a member:
- Must be over 18 or accompanied by adult (please contact us for more specific age requirements)
- Enthusiasm to make things!