Grow Your Business
Foundry Residency gives you space to run your business, business mentorship, and many other business-related programs and perks. Our businesses are the driving force in a lot of the programming and activity at The Foundry!
For access to shared spaces see our Makerspace memberships.
Joining Our Community
We give preference to low-income, women, minority run and neighborhood-based businesses and folks who are passionate about education and mentorship. We do this because we believe in a future that builds a just and locally grown economy that gives equal opportunities to the historically disadvantaged.
If you don’t fall under any of these categories, don’t fret! It doesn’t exclude you from applying and being accepted as a resident of The Foundry.
- 24/7 key access to the building
- High speed internet and security system
- Conference rooms and business center access
- Receiving and Mail Service
- Business and professional development classes
- Membership on Resident Committee
- Connections to The Foundry's established network of professionals
- Continuous exposure to future customers
- Mentorship from business professionals
- Discounted membership fees for Makerspace
Interested in applying? Below is a guide to applying & what to expect when applying. For more information please email us.