The Foundry has four shared makerspaces available for you to access!
Membership to our makerspaces does not mean the same thing as having a private studio space in our business incubator. For renting space in our incubator, click here.
Become a Member
1. Decide what level of access you need (Basic, Basic Plus or Pro)
2. Attend metal/wood safety classes or tech/textile orientations. In order to access any of our spaces, you need to take a class or orientation for each one. To find when the next class or orientation is, visit our class listings!
3. Pay for membership. Once you've gone through our safety class/orientation, you can choose to pay for monthly recurring membership or one-time membership. Pay buttons are below under each membership level.
Requirements to be a member:
- Must be over 18 or accompanied by adult (please contact us for specific age requirements for specific spaces)
- Enthusiasm to make things!
Basic - $30/mo
Access to tech and textile labs for up to 20 hours per month during published open hours, plus 10% discount on classes.
Basic Plus - $50/mo
Access to wood, metal, tech and textile labs for up to 20 hours per month during published open hours, plus 10% discount on classes.
Pro - $100/mo
Unlimited access to wood, metal, tech and textile labs during published open hours, plus 10% discount on classes. Includes a storage locker.
Add-on: Lockable Storage Locker (+$15/mo)
Not included in Basic or Basic Plus Membership. We have a limited amount of lockers; email us for availability.
Add-on: Glass Studio (+$10/hr)
You must be a current makerspace member and have taken the Beginner Glass Blowing Class to access the glass studio. To reserve, you will book time and pay through our online booking system.