Our 1000 square ft. metalshop offers a well-equipped work space that rivals any other in the Northeast, but with highly competitive membership prices. Our supervisors who oversee open hours for members in metal have strong collective experience in fabrication, welding, craft and art.
Equipment (includes, but is not limited to)
- Mig welders
- Tig welder
- Angle grinders
- Horizontal band saw
- Metal chop saw
- Plasma cutters
- Downdraft tables and welding stations
- Drill Press
- Bead roller
- Forge + Anvil
- Miscellaneous metal hand tools
How to Join
Prospective members enroll in a metalshop safety course, and then sign up for MEMBERSHIP at The Foundry with makerspace options that range from $50 per month to $100 per month. Project storage is available in on-site options.
Monday: 6 pm-9 pm
Wednesday: 6 pm-9 pm
Thursday: 6 pm-9 pm
- Members need to sign up in advance for makerspace hours during the times listed above though our reservation system.
- You must book 8 hours in advance. This gives the supervisors a heads up of who to expect.
- Time slots are first come, first serve.
- You can book slots up to 2 weeks in advance.
For more information please contact us by email at email@example.com.