Our 1400 square ft. woodshop offers a well-equipped work space that rivals any other in the Northeast, but with highly competitive membership prices. Our supervisors who oversee open hours for members in the woodshop have decades of collective experience.
Equipment (includes, but is not limited to):
Berlin Machine Works 12” jointer with an 8’ bed, as well as a 6” jointer
- SawStop Table saw - 3HP with 52" T-Glide Fence System, plus 5HP Powermatic Table saw
JET 15” and portable Delta 13” planers
JET 1 ½ HP shaper
4’ x 8’ Veneer vacuum press
Steam bending equipment
Numerous other standard woodshop equipment, such as band saws, drill presses, air compressor and nail guns, hand tools, dozens of clamps, and over 100 router bits
How to Join
Prospective members enroll in a woodshop safety course, and then sign up for MEMBERSHIP at The Foundry with makerspace options that range from $50 per month to $100 per month. Project storage is available in on-site options.
Monday: 12:30 pm-8:30 pm
Tuesday: 4:30-8:30 pm
Wednesday: 6-9 pm
Saturday: 8:30 am-4:30 pm
- Members need to sign up in advance for makerspace hours during the times listed above though our reservation system.
- You must book 8 hours in advance. This gives the supervisors a heads up of who to expect.
- Time slots are first come, first serve.
- You can book slots up to 2 weeks in advance.
For more information please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.