Planning to Visit? Here’s what you need to know:
Due to the ongoing pandemic, we do not have consistent open hours for visitors. Please call (716-885-1381) or email ([email protected]) to schedule an appointment.
The Foundry is in careful compliance with all NYS Forward guidelines, and we need your help to ensure our space stays safe for all members of our community!
- All visitors (staff, tenants, students, instructors, volunteers, etc) will be required to wear a face mask that covers both your nose and mouth for the duration of your visit, in accordance with NYS mandates. If you forget your mask at home, we can provide you with a mask. Children under 2 are not required to wear a mask.
- On the day of your visit, you will be asked to fill out our health screening assessment form. You can fill this out on your phone or at the desk at the entrance of our building.
- All visitors are required to adhere to proper social distancing guidelines that are displayed on signs throughout the building.
- Hand sanitizer stations are available throughout our facility.
- For the safety of our community, anyone who does not follow these guidelines will be asked to leave the building
We may be making frequent changes to our operating hours and procedures, so be sure to subscribe to our email list, follow us on Facebook, Instagram & Twitter, or email us at [email protected] for the most up-to-date information. Thank you so much for your support!
Current Programming Info:
- Makerspace Membership: In an effort to reduce activity within our space, all our makerspaces are currently closed to members. Please check back in the coming months as we consider re-opening to members.
- Walk-in-Wednesday tours: We are not currently scheduling regular in-person tours. If you are interested in renting space for your business, email [email protected] to set up an appointment for a tour.
- Community Classes: The Foundry will be restarting limited in-person community classes and workshops starting in May 2021. (Click here for our current class schedule!) Classes will be held outdoors or in our shops with increased ventilation. Participants will also receive their own PPE (ex. welding helmet, gloves, glasses, etc) to take home and use in future Foundry classes to reduce shared use of equipment.
- Youth Programming: The Foundry is currently conducted limited in-school and afterschool programming. Enrollment for spring programs have passed, but click here to learn more about programs we offer.